Before applying to be a Peer Leader, please review the requirements, responsibilities, and mandatory dates.
- Submit the completed Peer Leader application and resume by February 17, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Resume Requirements: Resume should include all involvement and employment information that would be relevant to the Peer Leader experience.
- Attend Spring Retreat on March 23, 2019.
- Attend Peer Leader and Instructor Meet and Greet on March 28, 2019 from 5-6pm.
- Register for the Fall Forum (UA 110) as a a one-credit, graded academic course scheduled fro Wednesdays from 2 – 2:50 p.m. in Fall 2019. The Fall Forum class meeting is for evaluation, reflection, and processing of the Peer Leader experience.
- Attend all class meetings for the first year compass course in which you are assigned as a Peer Leader in Fall 2019.
- Create and sustain positive working relationships with paired instructor.
- Plan and execute engagement opportunities for first-year students in your assigned course.
- Serve as mentor to first-year students.
- Serve as a role-model to first-year students.
- Assist with the instruction of first-year courses.
|Peer Leader Spring Retreat||March 23, 2019
|Peer Leader and Instructor Meet and Greet||March 28, 2019 from 5 - 6 p.m.
|Fall Forum Class ||Wednesdays from 2 - 2:50 p.m. in Fall 2019
|Application Available||January 22, 2019
|Application Deadline||February 17, 2019
|Interview Days||February 25 - 28, 2019
|Notify Applicants of Selection||March 4, 2019
Apply to be a Peer Leader
2019 Peer Leader Application
Applications for the 2019 Peer Leader experience are due February 17, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.