Before applying for Freshman Forum, please review the requirements of Freshman Forum members listed below.
Requirements for Freshman Forum Students
- Attend all Freshman Forum sessions (Monday nights, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.).
- Participate in the Civic Engagement Project on October 6, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Contribute to dialogue during Freshman Forum sessions.
- Engage in social and service opportunities.
- Complete each activity/project built into the Freshman Forum curriculum.
- Participate in Out 2 Lunch.
- Complete a Capstone Plan.
- Pay $40 in program fees.
Application and Interview Timeline for 2018
Applications Available: May 28, 2018
Application Deadline Extended to September 5, 2018 at 5 p.m.
Notification for interviews: September 6, 2018 by 5:00 p.m.
Interviews: Monday, September 10, 2018
Apply for Freshman Forum
Applications for the 2019-2020 Cohort of Freshman Forum will be available in May 2019.