Before applying for Freshman Forum, please review the requirements of Freshman Forum members listed below.
Requirements for Freshman Forum Students
- Attend all Freshman Forum sessions (Monday nights, 6:30pm – 8:00pm).
- Participate in the Civic Engagement Project on October 7, 2017.
- Contribute to dialogue during Freshman Forum sessions.
- Engage in social and service opportunities.
- Complete each activity/project built into the Freshman Forum curriculum.
- Participate in Out 2 Lunch.
- Complete a Capstone Plan.
- Pay $40 in dues.
Application and Interview Timeline for 2017
Applications Available: May 29, 2017
Applications Due: September 4, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
Notification for interviews: September 7, 2017 by 5:00pm
Interviews: Monday, September 11, 2017
Apply for Freshman Forum
Applications for the 2017-2018 Cohort of Freshman Forum are due September 4 at 11:59 p.m.
2017 Freshman Forum Application